Monday, January 16, 2012

Meet these Aspen Salon stylists

Come meet our newest stylist!

Megan Penrod
Megan says:
I grew up in Benjamin and graduated Spanish fork high school 2011. During my senior year I started cosmetology at MATC.  Because all my credits at High school were done I was allowed to spend the majority of my days and some nights at the beauty school. This helped me to finish beauty school much quicker and at a such a young age. I graduated hair school first week of November 2011 and Aspen salon is my first job. I'm very excited and very motivated to begin my career. I love doing hair and am so glad i found such a great place to work at :) Fun fact: I live on a farm and so i love riding horses and being with the family. I enjoy being busy and am a very hardworker. I'm very easy going and a people person. What I enjoy most about my career I have chosen is how happy people are when they leave! I love making people feel their best!

...and our other stylist is,

Jana Beckett
She says:
I am from Southern California. I have been doing hair for 5 years and I love it! I like to keep up with all the trends of the beauty industry and trying new things. I love being creative, especially doing hair. It's a great satisfaction to have people come in and get a fresh hairstyle and leave with a smile on their face. I love meeting new people. I like to snowboard and wakeboard. Come in and visit us at Aspen Salon! 

Call and book an appointment with one of these amazing stylists & mention our Facebook post for a FREE deep conditioning treatment with any hair service through 2/29/12!  801-375-4247

No comments:

Post a Comment